Best in class tire monitoring integration that includes a driver interface mobile application displaying all tire positions with color coded tire pressure & temperature status. Provides real-time alert notifications of cautionary & critical low pressure alarm plus critical FastLeak & high temperature alarm conditions. This integration can also provide email notifications for pressure/temperature alerts & daily alert summary reports.
Reduce tire related operating expenses, improve equipment uptime and increase vehicle safety with Doran 360 TPMS. This best in class tire monitoring integration features a driver interface mobile application that includes color coded tire pressure and tire temperature status for all tire positions & real-time alert notifications for the following tire conditions:
Doran 360 TPMS also includes email notifications and daily summary reports, providing drivers managers and fleet maintenance real-time visibility on tires issues.
- Color coded tire pressure & temperature status – provides quick reference for driver, at a glance identification of any tire pressure or temperature issues.
- Real-time notifications in-cab for low pressure & high temperature conditions.
- Email notifications including type of TPMS alert, axle/tire position, pressure/temperature reading, truck #, date/time of issue and location.
- Daily summary reports of alerts by vehicle for each terminal/location.
- Doran TPMS portal featuring
- Driver-friendly interface – Color coded tire pressure & temperature status provides quick & easy identification of tire issue.
- Reduce operational costs
- Increased visibility on tire issues – email notifications for tire pressure/temperature alert conditions help driver managers & fleet maintenance teams work with the driver to safely address the issue
- Reduce equipment downtime
- Improve safety